For our customers with support contract
Users of our openITCOCKPIT Community Edition get support here
|((OTRS)) Community Edition / Znuny|
|Connectors i-doit / ((OTRS)) Community Edition / Znuny / openITCOCKPIT|
|Incident response times|
|Service level window / Mon.-Fri.||09-17 h||08-18 o'clock|
|Critical Impact||4 h||2 h|
|Medium Impact||8 h||4 h|
|Low Impact||12 h||12 h|
|Max. Support requests per year||5||25||50|
|Telephone support for emergency incident reporting|
|Support for test systems|
|Consulting discount||5 %||10 %|
|Consulting / Consulting incl. Per year||4 h||12 h|
|openITCOCKPIT satellites||up to 5||up to 10|
“it-novum is very fast in solving a problem. This is important in a monitoring system, as there must be no long downtimes.”
Contract type and terms
With an ITSM support contract, the applications ((OTRS)) Community Edition / Znuny, i-doit and openITCOCKPIT Enterprise as well as the corresponding connectors offered by it-novum are supported.
The advantage here is that the customer can add further components of the ITSM Suite without having to conclude additional support contracts.
The minimum contract period is 12 months. The contract is automatically renewed for the same period if not terminated in writing by one of the contracting parties no later than 60 days before the renewal date. Upon commissioning, but no later than 5 days after commissioning, the client shall designate:
- Name, email, and phone number for at least one employee authorized to submit support requests. A maximum of 3 contact persons can be named.
- The desired activation date for the support contract. This can be at the earliest one day after receipt of order, at the latest 90 days after receipt of order. If no desired date is specified, the contract is automatically activated 30 days after receipt of order.
- openITCOCKPIT Enterprise (incl. modules) as of version 3
- i-doit PRO, incl. available modules and JDisc connection
- Znuny / ((OTRS)) Community Edition, incl. it-novum extensions / interfaces
- The agreed service level windows apply from Monday to Friday, but not on public holidays in the state of Hesse.
- Support requests must always be submitted by a registered support-authorized employee via email to the client’s central helpdesk. The client reserves the right to provide a web portal in the future as an exclusive reporting channel for initial ticket creation.
- For customers in the “Premium” support level, it is possible to make support requests by telephone within the SLW in the event of critical incidents.
- Response time is the period of time between the receipt of the request, interrupted by times outside the agreed service level window, and the response by the contractor.
- Within the agreed response time, the Contractor will contact the Client at the specified e-mail address to confirm the commencement of processing, obtain any further information that may be required, or propose a solution.
- Notification of a resolution or notification that a support request is not resolvable need not be made within the contracted response time. The client has no claim to compliance with a solution or recovery time.
- Describes a critical incident in the client’s production system such as a complete failure of services even after the system has been restarted. Several users are affected. The further use of the system is not possible.
- Individual but essential functions of the productive system are disrupted. Further work is possible with the help of workarounds.
- Describes disruptions that affect the production system to a minor degree and are characterized by the partial loss of non-critical functionalities or other problems without the loss of functionalities. This also includes requests related to the general use of the system. Requests for test systems are generally classified as “Low Impact”.
Support refers to assistance with specific problems that arise during the operation of the supported software. By consulting, on the other hand, we mean consulting services that go beyond what is necessary to deal with the problem and system maintenance, as well as the development of complex IT concepts, “best practice consulting” and training. Our support contracts each include a contingent of consulting services that can be called up in blocks of 4 hours each by appointment. Further consultant days with costs can be ordered additionally.